Boiler Servicing Banbury
Boiler service Banbury
An annual boiler service is the best way to keep warm, keep your family safe and avoid paying out for an expensive repair in the future.
Based in Banbury since 2005, Shepley Heating are Gas Safe (natural gas and LPG) and Oftec (Oil) registered, Accredited to Worcester Bosch, Vaillant Boilers and Grant Boilers and trained by Ideal Boilers. So who better to chose for your boiler service?
Please note: We do not service any oil range cookers such as Aga or Rangemaster etc.
Just like a car, a boiler needs to be well maintained in order to keep it operating at its best.
An annual boiler service helps ensure that your boiler is running as efficiently and safely as possible.
There are many key benefits of a regular boiler service
- Maximises energy efficiency
An annual boiler service ensures that your boiler is as energy efficient as possible, helping to keep fuel bills low
- Extends your boiler life
Regular boiler servicing ensures your boiler can deliver reliable heating and hot water comfort year after year. Unexpected breakdowns can be expansive and never welcome
A regular boiler service will ensure your boiler components are checked and operating safely, helping to keep everyone in your home safe
- Validates your guarantee
It’s often a condition of the manufacturers guarantee or warranty that your boiler is serviced annually
Whats included in an annual gas boiler service
Whats included in a gas boiler service will vary from company to company. This is a guide help you undertand what to expect from Shpley Heating.
How long will in take?
- Normally between 45 minutes and 1 hour.
What kind of checks will we do?
- Visual inspection of the gas boiler and flue to make sure its insalled to regulations, manufacturer instructions, to make sure it is still in a safe/good condition and not leaking etc.
- A flue gas analysis (on newer boilers)
- Check the gas pressure at the meter and the boiler
- Gas rate the boiler
- Clean out the condensate trap (if its a condensing boiler)
- Clean out the magnetic heating system filter (if fitted)
- Inspect the electrodes and replace of necesary (additional cost)
- Take the buner door of and give the heat exchanger a good clean (every 3-5 years or when necessary)
- Add you to our servicing database so we can remind you in just under a year that it’s due soon
- Currently we charge £90 for a gas boiler service (£75 plus VAT)
- For LPG or oil boiler service, please contact us for a price
- Phone 01295 279309
- Email email@example.com
- A boiler service does not involve repairing a fault with the boiler or supplying new parts
- It is not the same as a homeowner’s or landlord’s gas safety check